Current Rating - Avg 0.8 Amps , Peak 1.6 Amps
Connector - NEM 652
Size - 13 x 9 x 2.3 (mm)
Functions - 4 (0.5Amps Total Max)
BEMF - Yes
The locomotive decoder DCX74 suitable locomotives for all DC and AC motors in Z-track to H0. The maximum total load must not exceed 0, 8A.
The DCX74 provides Faulhaber motors, high-frequency 16 kHz motor control. Alternatively, there are also infinitely variable 30-150 Hz for traditional engines available.
The DCX74 offers either with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps, load compensation scheme, full address space from 1 to 10240 and the possibility of the main track on-the-fly' program.
- Full NMRA compatible (DCC data format)
- DCC, Motorola or SX
- Full 'function mapping"according to NMRA arrangement
- Function outputs separately dimmable
- Dimming frequency 1.2 kHz,
- Clutch control, time control for digital clutch
- Full address space 1-10240
- Shunting function, display cases mode a button switching function, reduced backwards speed...
- Evaluation of chain pulses
- Free speed curve
- Optimizable load balancing (P and I control)
- High-frequency motor control 16 kHz
- Low-frequency motor control 30-150 Hz
- Optional 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
- Either 2, 4 enhanced function outputs
- 0.8 A motor current
- Digital or analog operation
- 'on the fly' program
- Hard reset, user CV's
- Separately adjustable braking time with HLU
- Signal-based train control (HLU Zimo, off)
- Train number recognition (Zimo, off)
- Fully programmable with Roco of Lokmaus 2 (also values up to 255)
- Short-circuit-proof motor output for standard and full version
- 2 CVs group freely selectable (for own or third-party applications)