CT Elektronik - DCX76D/S with NEM 652This item appears to not currently be in stock
Current Rating - Avg 0.8 Amps , Peak 1.6 Amps
Connector - NEM 652
Size - 10.8 x 7.1 x 1.3 (mm)
Functions - 4 0.25A each (0.8Amps Total Max)
BEMF - Yes
The locomotive decoder DCX76 suitable locomotives for all DC and AC motors in Z-track to H0. The maximum total load must not exceed 0, 8A.
The tiny looks much smaller than you can imagine from the dimensions in hand.
The DCX76 offers high-frequency 16 kHz or 32 kHz motor control for Faulhaber motors. Alternatively, there are also infinitely variable 30-150 Hz for traditional engines available.
The DCX76 offers either with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps, load compensation scheme, full address space from 1 to 10240 and the possibility of the main track on-the-fly' program.
Full NMRA compatible (DCC data format)
- DCC data format
- Full 'function mapping"according to NMRA arrangement
- Function outputs separately dimmable
- Dimming frequency 1.2 kHz
- Auto. Disconnection, time control for digital coupling,
- American light effects, such as flashing, fading, blinking in the push-pull, single pulse strobe, double strobe, flashing headlight, ditch light left ditch light right Rotary beacon, Gyralite, Mars light, soft-start (slow ignition up of functions)
- Full address space 1-10240
- Shunting function, display cases mode a button switching function, reduced backwards speed...
- Evaluation of chain pulses via F1 or F4
- Free speed curve CV67 to CV94
- Optimizable load balancing (P and I control)
- High-frequency motor control 16 kHz or 32 kHz
- Low-frequency motor control by 30 or 150 Hz selectable
- Optional 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
- 0.8 Amp motor current
- Digital or analog operation
- 'on the fly' program
- Hard reset to reset the CV values to factory setting
- User CV's to the stored personal data
- Separately adjustable braking time with HLU (also, intermediate)
- Signal-based train control (HLU Zimo, off)
- Train number recognition (Zimo, off)
- Brake with an asymmetrical signal (diode ratio 1:4)
- Fully programmable with train mouse controls (also values and CVs to 255)
- Reliable overload protection (motor and auxiliary outputs are protected against overcurrent)
- 2 CVs group freely selectable (for own or third-party applications)
The DCX76 is full NMRA compatible and thus all systems that use the NMRA DCC data format can be used (E.g., Digitrax, Lenz, LGB, Uhlenbrock, Zimo, Roco ' digital is cool', etc.)