Lenz - Gold Maxi 'O' 2.5/5AThis item appears to not currently be in stock
This item is on back order with our suppliers
Current Rating - Avg 3 Amps , Peak 5 Amps
Connector - Screw Terminal
Functions - 8 (1Amps Total Max)
RailCom - Yes
Asymmetric DCC - Yes
BEMF - Yes
The DIGITAL plus GOLD MAXI locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 3.0 Amp. or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Supports the industry proposed enhancements to the NMRA DCC Bidirectional data communication RPs
- USP with optional power module for operation on dirty track
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 3A continuous, 5A max, > 10A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Eight function outputs rated at 1A each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
- Size: L 2.76" x W 1.14"x H 0.47" 70 mm x 29 mm x 12 mm