CT Elektronik - DCX65This item appears to not currently be in stock
Current Rating - Avg 0.25 Amps
Connector - Wires
Size - 6 x 5 x 1.8 (mm)
The decoder DCX65 is suitable for all 3-8v DC and alternating current motors in T to n locomotives. The maximum total load must not exceed 250ma.
The DCX65 offers high-frequency 16khz or 32khz engine control for idle engines. Alternatively, steplessly adjustable 30-150 Hz is available for traditional motors.
The DCX65 offers optionally with 14, 28 or 128 driving steps, load Ausgleichsregelung, full address space from 1 to 10240 and the possibility to program on the main track ' on-the-fly '.
- Fully NMRA compatible (DCC data format)
- DCC Data Format
- Full "function mapping" according to NMRA arrangement
- function outputs separately dimmable
- Dimmfrequenz 1.2 khz
- Automatic decoupling, time control for digital clutch,
- American light effects such as flashing, dimming, flashing, single pulse strobe, double strobe,
- flashing headlight, ditch-light links, ditch-light right rotary beacon, Gyralite, Mars light, soft-start (slow Aufglimmen of functions)
- Full address space 1-10240
- Shunting function, display case mode, a button shunting function, decreased backward speedâ€¦â€¦
- Evaluation of chain pulses via F1 or F4
- Free speed characteristic CV67-cv94
- tunable load Balancing (p and I regulator)
- High-frequency motor control 16khz or 32khz
- Low-frequency motor control of 30 bis150 Hz selectable
- 5th generation decoder, dynamic load control
- Optional 14, 28 or 128 driving stages
- 250 MA Motor Current
- Digital or analogue operation
- Programming ' on the Fly '
- Hardreset to reset CV values to factory setting
- User CV's for storing personal data
- Brakes with asymmetric signal (DiodenverhÃ¤ltnis 1:4)
- Fully programmable with controls (also values and CVS up to 255)
- Reliable overload protection motor, additional outputs are not protected against overcurrent
- 2 CVS groups freely selectable (for own or external applications)