Current Rating - Avg 1 Amps , Peak 2 Amps
Connector - NEM 652
Size - 9 x 7 x 2.6 (mm)
Functions - 4 (0.5Amps Total Max)
BEMF - Yes
The locomotive decoder DCX74z suitable locomotives for all DC and AC motors in Z-track to H0. The maximum total load must not exceed 1A.
The DCX74z provides Faulhaber motors, high-frequency 16 kHz motor control. Alternatively, there are also infinitely variable 30-150 Hz for traditional engines available.
The DCX74z offers either with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps, load compensation scheme, full address space from 1 to 10240 and the possibility of the main track on-the-fly' program.
- Full NMRA compatible (DCC data format)
- DCC or Motorola or SX
- Full 'function mapping" according to NMRA arrangement
- Function outputs separately dimmable
- Dimming frequency 1.2 kHz,
- Auto Disconnect timing for digital clutch, dimming, Amer. Light effects flashing, flashing in the push-pull, single pulse strobe, double strobe, flashing headlight, ditch light left ditch light right Rotary beacon, Gyralite, Mars light, soft-start (slow ignition up of functions)
- Full address space 1-10240
- Shunting function, display cases mode a button switching function, reduced backwards speed...
- Evaluation of chain pulses
- Free speed curve
- Optimizable load balancing (P and I control)
- High-frequency motor control 16 kHz
- Low-frequency motor control 30-150 Hz
- Optional 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
- 4 enhanced function outputs
- Motor current of 1 a.
- Digital or analog operation
- 'on the fly' program
- Hard reset, user CV's
- Separately adjustable braking time with HLU
- Signal-based train control (HLU Zimo, off)
- Train number recognition (Zimo, off)
- Fully programmable with Roco of Lokmaus 2 (also values and CVs to 255)
- Short-circuit-proof motor output
- 2 CVs group freely selectable (for own or third-party applications)
- Standard version: 4, not short-circuit-proof functions