Digitrax - 16 BIT PREMIUM SOUND, MOTOR & FUNCTION SERIES 6 DECODERThis item appears to not currently be in stock
This item is on back order with our suppliers
Current Rating - Avg 1 Amps , Peak 2 Amps
Connector - Wires
Size - 32.5 x 17.02 x 6.35 (mm)
Functions - 6 (0.2Amps Total Max)
BEMF - Yes
Sound - Yes
Ships with multi project sound scheme including GP38 diesel (default), GE Evolution diesel, SD70 diesel, GP10 diesel, RS1 diesel, C420 diesel, Steam type 1 (based on UP3985) and Steam type 2 (based on K27). Simply select the sound scheme for the loco where you install the decoder and you are ready to run.
- 1.0 Amp/2.0 Amps Current Rating
- 6 FX3 Functions-200mA total current
- FX3 Output optimized for LED & bulbs
- Configurable FX3 pulse on all function leads
- New Series 6 features
- 4 Simultaneous Voices
- Customizable 16, 12 or 8 bit sound projects
- Use PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0
- 16 Megabit on board sound memory
- 8 Ohm 16 x 26 x 9mm box speaker included
- 1 Watt sound output
- 330uF Capacitor for sound hold up included
- Cam input synchronized steam chuff
- Works with PX112-10 Power Xtender
- Decoder Body Size 1.28” x 0.67” x 0.25”
Digitrax SoundFX® Sound System
Your locomotives will sound in scale like the real thing with SoundFX
- Customizable 16 Bit Sound
- Works with SoundFX 16, 12 & 8 Bit sound files
- 4 Simultaneous Voices
- Downloadable Sound with Digitrax PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0 software
- 16 Megabit Onboard Sound Memory
- 1 Watt Sound Output
- Cam input-synchronized Steam-chuff option for Steam locos
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization(BEMF) optimized for sound operationSoundFX does not require an external rate sensor to vary workload.
- Factory 8 Ohm 16 x 26 x 9 mm box speaker on 10 Pin Plug design makes installation quick and easy.
Easy Programming and Installation
- Smart Power Management-no more booster or programmer shutdowns!
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
- Digitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin Plug for Track, Motor and Function Control.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
Series 6 Decoder Features
- Works with PX112-10 Power Extender for improved operation in the presence of intermittent track power.
- Digitrax FX3 Functions-Control lights and functions for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control.
- Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- Improved Scaleable Speed Stabilization (BEMF).
Digitrax LocoMotion® System – Lets your trains run like the real thing!
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- DCC Compatible.
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.