LV103 was designed to meet the safety requirements for gauge O, H0, TT and N operation. Track voltage: 11 to 22V. Maximum load capacity: up to 5A. Overload results in a temporary safety shut-off of the amplifier. The TR150 is a suitable power supply unit. The LV103 supports RailCom operation.
- Ultra clean DCC Track Power
- Adjustable DCC Track Voltage
- Opto-isolation and thermal protection for Safety
- Short and overload protection
- Designed to meet NMRA RP-9.1.2
- Includes RP-9.3.1 cutout device
- Needs either a TR100 or TR150 transformer