Digitrax - N/HO DecoderThis item appears to not currently be in stock
This item is on back order with our suppliers
Current Rating - Avg 1 Amps , Peak 1.5 Amps
Connector - NEM 652 (Wires)
Size - 13.9 x 10.3 x 5 (mm)
Functions - 3 (0.5Amps Total Max)
BEMF - Yes
Lead Length 45mm
Wired Motor&Function Decoder that fits many N and HO Scale Locos.
- FX3 Function outputs for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control:
- Constant Brightness Lighting with directional or independent control.
- Optimized selectable LED or incandescent lamp operation
- Realistic Effects like Ditch lights, Mars lights, strobes, and many more
- Configurable Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- FX3 & Standard Function Qualifiers operate functions based on direction,
- F0 on or off, direction and F0, and whether loco is moving.
- Function Mapping for custom function setup.
- Master Light Switch turns off all lights & functions with one keystroke.
- Advanced Consist Function Controls.
- Digitrax LocoMotion® System-Your locomotives look like the real thing. The Digitrax LocoMotion System makes them run like the real thing, too!
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization (Back EMF) with simple setup & 256 level resolution.
- Torque Compensation.
- 128 Speed Step operation (14 or 28 steps can also be used).
- Momentum with acceleration and deceleration.
- Normal Direction of Travel is user selectable.
- Switching Speed feature for easier and faster access to yard speeds.
- 3 Step Speed Tables set start, mid and max voltage for custom control.
- 28 Step Speed Tables with 256 level resolution for precise control.
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without havingto buy any extra equipment.
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- Automatic Analog Mode Conversion when running on DC layout.
- Decoder Lock for individual programming of multiple decoders in one loco.
- Digitrax “No Worries” Warranty.