Current Rating - Avg 1 Amps , Peak 1.8 Amps
Connector - NEM 652
Size - 23 x 16.5 x 6.5 (mm)
Functions - 4 0.2A each
RailCom - Yes
Asymmetric DCC - Yes
BEMF - Yes
The DIGITAL plus GOLD locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0 Amp. or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Supports the industry proposed enhancements to the NMRA DCC Bidirectional data communication RPs
- USP with optional power module for operation on dirty track
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Four function outputs rated at 200mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
- Size: L 0.91" x W 0.66"x H 0.2" L 23.0 mm x W 16.5 mm x H 6.5 mm