Lenz - Silver+ DirectThis item is in Stock 2-4 Working Days Delivery Available
Current Rating - Avg 1 Amps , Peak 1.8 Amps
Connector - NEM 652
Size - 19 x 13 x 3.35 (mm)
Functions - 5
RailCom - Yes
Asymmetric DCC - Yes
BEMF - Yes
The DIGITAL plus SILVER locomotive decoder has a built in NMRA 8 pin plug and is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0 Amp. or less that have a DCC Medium plug socket.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping.
- Adjustable precision stopping control.
- Low speed gear for switching operations.
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max, > 5 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected.
- Four function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping.
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing.
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming).
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock.
- Size: L 19mm x W 13 mm x H 3.35mm
This decoder will fit into the Hornby Class 71.