Lenz - Silver mini + with wiresThis item is in Stock and available for dispatch
Current Rating - Avg 0.5 Amps , Peak 0.8 Amps
Connector - Wires
Size - 10.6 x 7.5 x 2.6 (mm)
RailCom - Yes
Asymmetric DCC - Yes
BEMF - Yes
The DIGITAL plus SILVER Mini locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC locomotives with continuous current draw of 0.5 Amp. or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Asymmetrical DCC support including directional stopping
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Low speed gear for switching operations
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 0.5A continuous, 0.8A max, > 2 A stall.
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Two function outputs rated at 100mA each with advanced function mapping
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Advanced Consist Control and Extended Addressing
- Support for programming on the mainline (operations mode programming)
- Support for all form of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- Supports service mode decoder lock
- Size: , L 10.6mm x W 7.5mm x H 2.6 mm (Mini-W)