Current Rating - Avg 1 Amps , Peak 1.8 Amps
Connector - NEM 652
Size - 25 x 15 x 3.8 (mm)
Functions - 4 0.15A each
The DIGITAL plus STANDARD locomotive decoder is suitable for all DC
locomotives with continuous current draw of 1.0 Amp.or less.
The characteristics of the decoder are:
- Super smooth and silent high frequency back-emf motor control.
- Adjustable precision stopping control
- Shunting Speed on F3
- Selectable for operation with 14/27, or 28/128 speed steps.
- Operation on conventional DC layouts is possible or can be disabled.
- Motor output = 1A continuous, 1.8A max
- Motor and function outputs protected
- Four function outputs rated at 150mA each with advanced function mapping
- Function outputs can be set to a timer for electronic uncoupling
- Directional or independent lighting with dimming and special effects.
- Support for Multiple traction and long addresses (Loco addresses up to 9,999)
- Support for programming on the mainline (Programming on Main POM)
- Support for all forms of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- ABC Braking
- Size: L 25mm x W 15mm x H 3.8mm